Monday, June 30, 2014

Maddie's Summer Bucket List

Before summer kicks the bucket, there are some things Maddie wants to do:

1. Pass her swim test at LifeTime Fitness.
2. Go down the twisty water slide at LifeTime Fitness.
3. Have a real picnic.
4. Catch a butterfly in a butterfly net.
5. Catch fireflies.
6. Go off the diving board and swim in the deep end of our neighborhood pool.
7. Go to Six Flags and their water park.

Well, not too bad.  We knocked off almost the entire list in one week.

I didn't take pictures at LifeTime, but you passed your test and go to to go down the slide all in the same day. I'm so happy for you for passing that test!  It feels like it takes you forever to master a skill because I just don't give you enough opportunities to practice.  I've been telling myself that I should teach you to ride a bike, but we live in a hilly neighborhood.  You don't really have a place to ride it once you do learn.


But, here you are, jumping off the diving board and into the deep end (extra fun part: we did it around 9:30p!):

 
And here is your picnic and butterfly expedition:
 


 
 
Next we have to take you to Six Flags. Argh!
 
 
I love you and your wonderful summer!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment