Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fin Quirks and Maddie's First Creepy

Today, Fin heard Maddie say something about a Halloween party (she was looking at a Minecraft video on her iPad). Fin put his little fists up under his chin and said, "Ha'ween pahty, peeese, Mommy? Peese?" He was so stinking cute that I wanted to give hom one, but alas, not possible.

Earlier today I asked Fin a question.  He tucked one fist under his chin and said, "Hmmm, let's see..."

Yesterday I put him down for a nap. After reading and singing to him,  he said (as always), "Mommy stay! I wan Mommy stay!" I told him I needed to go because I needed a tissue for my nose and needed to take my own nap.

When I went to get him after the nap, the first thing he said was,  "Mommy get tissue?"

"Yes."

"Oh, good. Mommy take nap?"

"Yes, I did."

"Oh, great! "

Fin has also been enjoying playing with my stethoscope.  He listened to my heart and said, "Sounds good. Sounds good."

This morning at breakfast, Maddie said, "I think this is my first time eating a creepy." To which I replied,  "It's 'crepe.'"

I love these guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment